Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

August Mini Musings


Arm Candy:   This one was kind of a fail for me. I did read the whole thing, but I really didn't like either of the characters. I thought the Davis "packages" were dumb and off-putting. What would possess a woman to want to sleep with someone who has slept his way through the entire city? Have some dignity! I didn't really buy into their love story. In the end, it ended up being the same story I've read before hundreds of times. I'm not really sure I can recommend it.

Asylum: This is the second book that I have read by this author.  I loved the first one.  While this one was entertaining, but not as good as the first book.  The reason for that is the time it took for them to actually get into the asylum.  It took a little too long.  But, once they made it in... talk about creepy! I definitely want to read more from this author.

No comments: