Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March Mini Musings


Hope Flames:   This romance was an OK read for me.  I'll admit to being a bit underwhelmed by the story.  It really kind of dragged for me..  I also thought they dragged out the mystery of what happened to Emma way too long.  The dialogue between the characters often felt awkward and not authentic.

Axel: I found this one really sweet and really frustrating at the same time.  Honestly, thought the misunderstanding was dragged out WAY too long to really be believable.  But, I ended up loving Axel and Isabelle in the end.  I'll probably continue with the series.
 Right Kind of Wrong:  This wasn't my favorite of the series, but I still really enjoyed it.  I loved Jack, but Jenna really had to grow on me.  Her need for control over her life got tiring after a while.  I was sad to see the series end.  I would love to see Ellen get her own HEA!

Beautiful Crazy:  I thought this was an enjoyable first book in a series.  The HEA was a bit fast for me, even though they did spent a lot of time together on the road.  But, I did enjoy the banter and the heat between Kevan and Dillon.  I was cheering Dillon on in the end!  I look forward to the next one, Beautiful Mess.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

You had quite a successful month of reading! I also appreciate the variety you were able to get in.