Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Books We Didn't Finish - February Edition



Rubbernecker: This was a disappointing book.  I ended up with a few days of not listening to the book at about the halfway point.  When I finally got back to it, I found myself not really caring about the end.  Neither storyline was interesting enough to hold my interest. I know Patrick had Asperger's but I found him annoying.

The Sleepwalker - This book didn't work for me.  I'm surprised at the amount of rave reviews.  I thought this book was so dull.  If I had to hear about sleep walking one more time, I was going to scream.  The beginning relationship between Lianna and the detective was creepy and inappropriate.   I got halfway through and found I didn't much care what happened to the mother.  I listened to the audiobook.  The narration was awful and sounded like I was listening to an elementary school student read her story to the class.


No comments: