Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Interview with Jodi Linton, author of Rebel Love

We hope you enjoy this interview with author Jodi Linton as she promotes her book, Rebel Love.  It's out today, so be sure to check it out!

Author: Jodi Linton
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Date of publication: January 4, 2016

The Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club is Em Connors’s only family, but she’s ready to risk everything—both her club and her life—for vengeance. Ten months ago, she was brutally attacked and her lover gunned down by a rival gang member. Now, she’s using her position as the Dirty Sinners president to track down the truth and exact her revenge.

He’ll risk it all...

With his partner murdered by a local motorcycle gang, Houston police officer Cade Jackson jumps at the chance to go back undercover and bring down the woman the department calls the Motorcycle Princess. But the sexy-as-hell leader awakens a hunger in Cade. Dark desires run deep—and he intends on teaching Em exactly how dirty he can be. But when his cover is blown, Cade must choose to uphold the law or protect the woman he’s grown to love...by going rogue.

Kari& Autumn: What inspired you to become a writer?

Jodi: I wasn’t really inspired, but more like I couldn’t sleep. When I was pregnant with my first child I had trouble sleeping at night so I would stay up late and write for fun. Then before I knew it I had a complete manuscript on my hands which later turned out to be, Pretty Reckless, the first book in the Laney Briggs Series.

Kari& Autumn: Where do you come up with the ideas for your books?

Jodi: It varies. Sometimes it can be a road sign I see while on a drive, and other times it can be the idea of wanting to write a hero that rides a motorcycles. But in the end all the ideas turn out to be loads of fun to write.

Kari& Autumn: What exciting projects are waiting in the wings?

Jodi: At the moment I’m working on Rebel Heat, book 2 in the Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club, which I can’t wait to share with my readers. Plus, I have a few new projects that I hope to talk about soon.

Kari& Autumn: Just for fun, if you could be any animal, what would it be and why?

Jodi: Easy. I’d be a house cat, because for the past eleven years I’ve watched my cat sleep, eat, receive love, and sleep some more. Such a simple live and yet so relaxing. 


Get More information at: Goodreads  | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iTunes

"Sexy, suspenseful and thrilling. Jodi Linton's gritty, MC world of the Dirty Sinners leaves you breathless with excitement and is one you won't ever want to escape."  Author Naima Simone

About Jodi Linton

Jodi Linton is the author of the Deputy Laney Briggs Series and the upcoming The Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club with Entangled Publishing. She lives in Texas with her husband and two kids. When she is not writing about sassy females and dirty talking heroes, she enjoys long walks and family time down at the river. Join the Pink Pistol Readers! Jodi Linton's official Street Team for insider scoops on all her upcoming books. 

Connect with Jodi at: Website | Facebook | Twitter |GoodReads | Amazon

No comments: