Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Books We Didn't Finish - November Edition


Mirrored:  The book was so focused on looks that I quickly lost interest.  I think that this retelling of Snow White could have been told differently.  I think I would have liked Celine more had she been unassumingly beautiful. Instead she complains about how it works against her.  What a problem to have!   I have read better by this author. I just couldn't stick with this one.


These Shallow Grave: I just couldn't get into this one.  It was kind of dull.  I didn't care for the characters or the story-line.   I though this book was going to be a horror story or at least a thriller.  I was wrong.  It just wasn't for me.

Don't Stay Up Late: When it comes to R. L. Stine, it seems to be hit or miss with me.  This book was a definite miss.  I found the main character annoying and disrespectful.  I stopped about 30% in.  It's a shame because I really like Party Games.  Maybe the next one will be a hit.


No comments: