Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Books We didn't Finish - October Edition

Lexicon: The premise was promising, but I kept getting confused.  There was no world building. I didn't understand the motivation behind the academy or the poets. Just a lot of use of the word persuasion.  I'm sure the two story lines end up making sense in the end, but I just wasn't interested in getting there.  Guess it wasn't for me.

Blush:  I think I'm over reading dom/sub books.  I knew about 1/4 of the way
through I had read this story over and over.  I just wasn't interested in finishing.


The Cage:  I felt like this book and the premise was just creepy and weird.  The fact that it was YA made it even more so.  I don't specifically know what bothered me about it.  Something about the other beings watching all the time and the forced reproduction.

No comments: