Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Author interview: Red Garnier

Today, we have an interview with author Red Garnier.  She is promoting her latest release, Claimed by Him. Welcome Red!


Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks
Date of publication: April 2013


Graves Buchanan has had to climb farther and higher than any of his friends, singlehandedly becoming a billionaire in less than two decades, with no education to speak of, and with a rotten poor childhood in the streets. He likes sex the way he learned it; animal, raw and without any strings attached. He doesn’t even do kissing, and he doesn’t like to be touched. But even as fucked-up as he is, he cares deeply for his best friend’s baby sister, Chloe Lexington. But Chloe is an heiress, a ‘princess’, and no matter how much he wants her, Graves doesn’t think he has it in him to handle a girl like her.
But Chloe is not going to take no for an answer. She’s been warned against Graves by her brother, Daniel, and against all of his eccentric billionaire friends, but Chloe has merely been biding her time. Now that she’s almost twenty-five, she’s determined to have the man she’s always wanted, even if it means using jealousy as an incentive.
But Graves isn’t allowed to allow any of his friends set a hand on Chloe. This stubborn billionaire is now going to have to do something he'd never thought he'd do, and he's going to have to claim his girl once and for all.



From the TBR Pile Interview

Kari & Autumn: What inspired you to become a writer?

Red: Hello, Kari, thanks for having me. Reading. Reading definitely inspired me. I devoured books when growing up, and sometimes I couldn’t afford to buy more, so I kept having to invent imaginary heroes and heroines in my head while I saved up for my next book shopping spree.

Kari & Autumn: Where do you come up with the idea for your books?

Red: Anywhere. Sometimes it’s a movie, a song, a sentence. I love when that little kernel of inspiration blossoms into an idea. And an idea forms a perfect thought, that forms that first sentence . . . it’s awesome!

Kari & Autumn: What exciting projects are waiting in the wings?


Red: More and more books! Claimed by Him is the first story of five  digital enovellas, all which will be followed by a very sexy single title in both digital and print. I can’t wait to hear what readers think about these stories.
Kari & Autumn: Who is your favorite literary character and why?



Red: I am fascinated by Wuthering Height’s Heathcliff. He is the ultimate tortured hero. I absolutely adore him.
Kari & Autumn: Just for fun, if you could be any animal, what would it be and why?

Red: I’ve always had an affinity for wolves, and I don’t know why. My school psychiatrist once asked me that question and I definitely told her I was a “wolf” – I truly don’t know what she could deduce from that answer, but from her expression, A LOT!
Thank you so much for having me. I do hope readers enjoy CLAIMED BY HIM, out this month by St. Martin’s Press digital. Don’t miss it! Also, I hope readers feel free to stop by my website for ongoing contests and prizes.

About this author

 
 
Red Garnier is an erotic romance author whose first book released from Ellora's Cave Publishing in May
2007 to receive a Fallen Angel Recommended Read.

She writes fun and sexy erotic contemporaries as well as paranormals, which can range from dark and emotionally intense, to witty and fun and sweet as cherries! Whatever she's writing at the time, Red loves to sit down with her characters and let them take things from there.

Red Garnier is a lover of love, laughter, and hot, steamy sex. She lives with her husband - the love of her life, her very own hero! - and is a proud mother of two.

She was born to write, to say what's on her mind, and to make a few tongues wag along the way. When Red is not writing, she's probably found with her face glued to a sizzling romance book.

Red loves to read and to write in the many genres of romance.

Website:

No comments: