Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

10 on the 10th

Annette's Ten Books of 2011 (no particular order):

1 - Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss - I can hardly wait for this sequel to The Name of the Wind! Happily, it's due in March and I've already gotten my pre-order in, so I'm ready!

2 - Ghost Story by Jim Butcher - Harry Dresden is my literary crush. I was not happy with the cliffhanger in Changes. Must know the resolution! How soon will April get here?

3 - Lover Unleashed by JR Ward - Payne and Manny's story arrives the end of March. I always look forward to another reason to visit the BDB world.

4 - River Marked by Patricia Briggs - The latest installment in the Mercy Thompson series is another March release.

5 - Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake - The cover caught my eye and then the synopsis kept my attention. A September release.

6 - Envy by JR Ward - The next adventure of Ward's Fallen Angels. October release date.

7 - Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione - A new series in Ione's popular Demonica world which I am definitely a fan of. End of March release (anyone else seeing a pattern here??)

8 - Deeper than Midnight by Lara Adrian - Book 9 in the Midnight Breed series is due out in June.

9 - Spellbound by Blake Charlton - I found a lot of promise in the first book in this fantasy series (Spellwright) and I'm looking forward to the next installment with a more mature hero. August release.

10 - Heart of Steel by Meljean Brook - Of all the books trying to find a place in the "steampunk" genre, only two that I've read come anywhere close. One of those is The Iron Duke and why I'm ready for the sequel. Sadly, I've got to wait until November!

No comments: