Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Secrets: You Tell Me Yours and I'll Tell You Mine...maybe

by:  Barbara Holstein
published by:  Enchanted Self Press

From Goodreads:  Following on the heels of the best-selling book The Truth, SECRETS is the continuing diary of a girl moving into her teen-age years. The Girl has plenty to fill her journal. The pages reveal a new school, a new baby in the family, new friends, a new guy and a new set of issues to face. Share the secret world of an almost-teen as she learns which secrets to share and which to keep to herself.

This is second book in The Truth series.  In this book the main character has moved a few towns away.  She's struggling between keeping her old friends and making new friends.  She's getting older and realizing that life isn't always perfect.  She's also coming to terms with her crush and that he might not be the most awesome guy ever. 

I liked this book as well.  I had considered giving these books away, but I'm going to save them for my daughters.  They reminded me of Are You There God, It's Me Margaret?  That same sort of time of life and all the problems a young girl has. 

I would recommend this book and the one before it called The Truth.  Check out my review of that one below. 

No comments: